- 4 to 6 fillets of Wild Salmon.
- 6 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- 3 tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic.
- Dash of Dill Weed Spice & Lemon to garnish (optional).
- In a bowl whisk together the Olive Oil, Teriyaki Sauce, Dijon Mustard, Honey, and garlic.
- Put thawed Salmon in a freezer bag or container and fill with 3/4 of the sauce and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes to a day.
- Set aside left over sauce and keep to brush on Salmon as it finishes cooking.
- Sear the top side of each Salmon Fillet on a grill heated to 400F/205C for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the Salmon so the skin side is now on the grill, add a few dashes of Dill weed, and cook for another 4 or 5 minutes.
- Carefully use your spatula to separate the Salmon from the skin stuck to the grill, plate, and serve quickly.