- 1 pound of ground Wagyu chuck divided into 3 patties.
- Cooked bacon.
- One slice cheese of your choice (I used America and Colby Jack).
- Iceberg Lettuce.
- 2 thin slices of tomato.
- Toasted bun.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Over easy egg, Kewpie Mayo, Grated Parmesan (all optional).
- Mix a few generous dashes of salt and pepper with your thawed chuck and mix. Make patties.
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C
- Begin getting your cast iron pan hot on a medium to medium high heat.
- Grind more fresh pepper and salt onto the top side of the patties and throw that side down onto the hot cast iron for 3-5 minutes. Grind salt and pepper on the other side of the patties as they begin cooking.
- Flip the patties.
- Put on bacon, cover patties with cheese, put into the 375F/190C preheated oven for 5-8 minutes depending on how done you like your burgers.
- Toast your bun. Bagel setting on a regular toaster is perfect.
- Remove the patties from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes.
- Construct your burger and enjoy! Serve with fries.